- It helps soften and protects skin.
- Dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains apricot kernel oil.
- Relieves very dry skin.
- Restores moisture and suppleness.
- Great for cuticles – amazing results!
- Great in the ear to relieve itching!
- All natural pure plant extracts do the work!
1. Apricot kernel oil is extracted from the kernel of the apricot. It moisturizes, tones, and softens lines to give a healthy glow to your skin. The extract is nourishing and suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Its excellent softening properties also work to soften hair and prevent dry scalp. It rapidly absorbs into skin and has natural lubrication that acts as a carrier to bring other active ingredients into the skin. Apricot kernel extract is about 80% essential fatty acids, most of which is oleic acid. It also contains a high concentration of minerals and vitamins E and A. It is one of the few sources of vitamin B-17, chia seeds being one of the others.
2. Sesame extract comes from the seed of an East Indian herb known as Sesamum indicum. When applied to your skin, it forms a protective coating that prevents moisture loss as well as conditions and softens your skin. It contains mild anti-bacterial properties. Its soothing effect will relieve pain on sunburns, chapped skin, or other mild skin irritations. The oil reduces acne and the scarring that occurs with acne. Sesame extract also contains a high concentration of vitamin E.
3. Avocado extract is made by pressing slices of avocado fruit. It effectively works to cleanse and replenish your skin. So gentle that it soothes sensitive skin and is safe to use on almost all skin types. “Current speculation among researchers is that avocado oil may mobilize and increase the collagen of connective tissue. This would keep the skin moist and smooth in addition to having a favorable influence in the treatment for minor skin conditions.” Avocado extract is also a good source of vitamins A, E, C and D and has mild anti-bacterial properties. It contains effective UV blocking properties; however, MiraCell products should not be used as sunblock except those with stated SPFs.
4. Squalane is derived from olives to help the healing process. It forms a protective coating on your skin to prevent moisture loss. It has cleansing properties that moisturize and is very compatible with human skin. This compatibility occurs because squalane is already manufactured in small quantities by your skin to keep it supple. As you grow into your twenties your skin produces less and less of this beneficial product. It is also approved by the FDA for the treatment of rashes, when used at the FDA specified concentration.
5. Jojoba extract comes from the bean of the Jojoba plant. It works to condition and moisturize your skin. This extract is easily absorbed by skin and will not clog pores when applied. In fact, used over time jojoba extract reduces the appearance of pore size. Jojoba oil naturally contains a high amount of iodine giving it great power to heal skin. It was used for hundreds of years by Native Americans to support skin health.
7. Lecithin is an extract that comes from pressing soybeans. It helps prevent oxygen starvation and moisturizes the skin. It reduces flaking from dry skin to keep your skin intact and healthy. It can be effectively applied to relieve minor skin irritations such as scrapes and burns. Every cell in the body needs lecithin to strengthen cell membranes and protect the cell against oxidation. It contains B vitamins which helps wound healing. All living organisms contain lecithin.