Now… a powerful natural sleep support product. Introducing: DREAMZ.
Our newly developed natural sleep support product DREAMZ has 6 powerful ingredients that can support a good night’s sleep. If you were to individually purchase all the ingredients as individual supplements, you’d spend over $50. We have formulated this blend to save you money and we’ve combined the 6 major sleep support supplements into one!
- 49.95 mg Magnesium Magnesium is one of the most common minerals on earth and is present in many foods. It’s essential for health and used in many cellular reactions throughout the body. It contributes to proper bone health, as well as proper brain, heart and muscle functions. Magnesium supports the healthy inflammatory process, helps with constipation and supports healthy blood pressure. It also is a natural sleep support. Many people in the United States do not get enough magnesium in their diet, so even though this is a sleep support product, the magnesium will benefit you in other areas of your body.
- 150mg L-Theanine
L-theanine may help you respond to stress, according to a 2016 study. Healthy participants consumed a drink containing 200 milligrams (mg) of L-theanine or a placebo. One hour after consumption, the stress response was significantly reduced in those who consumed the L-theanine drink. Three hours after consumption, saliva cortisol (a hormone secreted in response to stress) was significantly lower. L-Theanine supports a healthy nervous system and may lessen the effect of caffeine on the nervous system. It may increase seratonin and dopamine production in the brain and possibly GABA. Here is a study published by Huntington College of Health Sciences on L-Theanine.
- 100mg GABA GABA is a neurotransmitter that blocks impulses between nerve cells in the brain. Researchers suspect that GABA may support happy moods or support a calm and healthy nervous system.
- 100mg Valerian Root Powder Valerian is a flowering perennial that can be found growing in moist habitats. The root powder has historically been used to promote sleep and support the nervous system, with the intention of lowering anxiety. Valerian interacts with GABA, a chemical messenger that helps regulate nerve impulses in your brain and nervous system. One study found that treating mice with Valerian improved their response to physical and psychological stress by maintaining levels of serotonin, a brain chemical involved in mood regulation.
- 10mg L-Tryptophan Since the body doesn’t produce it, L-tryptophan is known as an “essential” amino acid. Many organs need L-Tryptophan to function well. When you consume L-tryptophan, your body absorbs and changes it to eventually become a hormone called serotonin. Serotonin transmits signals between your nerve cells and also narrows (constricts) blood vessels. Serotonin levels affect moods and has been used historically in alternative medicine to help with irritability, smoking, teeth grinding. Other uses not proven with research include supporting a healthy night’s sleep, helping the body with anxious thoughts, feelings of sadness, and hyperactivity. It is not certain whether L-tryptophan is effective in treating any medical condition. Medicinal use of this product has not been approved by the FDA. L-tryptophan should not be used in place of medication prescribed for you by your doctor.
- 10mg Melatonin Melatonin is a natural hormone that the body produces to help regulate your sleep cycle. Your body responds to light and melatonin is increased each day in response to darkness. Nighttime levels are roughly 10 times higher than in the daytime. Levels fall sharply before daylight and are barely detectable in daylight hours. The rise and fall in melatonin levels signal wake and sleep times (our circadian rhythm). False light from computers and phones can mess with our body’s light response and disrupt sleep patterns.
Synthetic Melatonin is most commonly used to help decrease jet lag, help shift-work sleep disorders in people with alternating work schedules, and for general trouble falling or staying asleep.
WARNINGS: For use by healthy adults only, not recommended for person under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Seek advice from a healthcare professional before taking if you have any preexisting medical condition to ensure it is safe to take this product. Or if you are just unsure in any way for any reason, please ask your health care professional for their opinion. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. In regards to Valerian Root, caution is advised during the use of barbiturates, benzodiazepines, and other sedative drugs, as valerian has the potential to increase the effects of some sedatives. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
*This entire document/page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.
“I took the Dreamz the last three nights. I had more dreams but nothing different with sleep the first two nights However last night, night 3, I slept the entire night. No waking up. And I felt rested when I woke in the morning. I never sleep through the night and I usually wake up tired no matter how many hours I have been in bed. It was amazing !!” – From Customer Carolyn Shepherd 2021
“I took DREAMZ for the past few nights and every night my sleep was deeper and more restful!” – Treshia Kemp 2021